SALES MANAGER - (SOUTH UK & SCANDINAVIA)
DEFENSE AND SPACE sector
UP TO £85k DOE, Company Car or Allowance, High Uncapped Commission, Phone, Laptop, iPad
33 DAYS HOLIDAY (INCLUDING BANK HOLS)
If you like being in front of customers working on solutions and closing deals, and have a strong (mechanical or electrical) engineering background then this maybe the role for you.
My client have been serving the Aerospace and Defense industry for over 50 years. They are responsible for design-in and sales of Electro-Mechanical components and Electro-Optical devices and have built a solid reputation across European markets.
They are looking for a technical minded Sales Manager to grow their existing client base whilst constantly 'HUNTING' for new projects and opportunities. The successful individual will be supported by the European head office for orders, logistics and (SOME) administrative matters. Their technical experts will also provide support in case of complex issues. It is expected for the individual to be up and running effectively from the start following initial training. The deals worked on often go through long design phases and it can take long for proper orders to materialise. However, good programs will keep delivering business year after year with some individuals substantially increasing their income.
Covering South of the UK, Person to be ideally located along the M25 corridor or south of this as the role will involve 'ALOT' of travelling so potential applicants must have a full clean driving license.
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Search for new clients and opportunities, whilst maintaining existing accounts
- Technical knowledge to provide a 'Solution Sales' approach
- Fully advise customers in the design-in phase
- Work with independently and feel confident in your abilities.
- Extensive travel to customer locations
- Experience in Aerospace, Defense, or Telecommunications industry
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering background
- Ability to demonstrate experience and knowledge to educate clients
- Full clean driving license
- Work on there own as this is a Work for Home role
- Salary up to £85k per annum DOE
- Uncapped commission structure
- Company Car or Allowance, Phone, Laptop
- Remote Working
- 33 days holiday, including bank holidays
Interested? To apply for this Sales Manager position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Sandhu between 8.30am - 5.30pm