Join The Team
Work with amazing talent at Precision People.
Precision People has been a major force in the East Midlands manufacturing sector since 2004, with a name for quality, process and customer service. Through constant reinvestment into the business, our team has the best technology and the resources needed to achieve in their roles. Career progression is at the centre of our growth plan and we have a clear and transparent methodology for you to achieve your personal aims.
With modern open plan offices on the Meridian Business Park on the edge of Leicester, we are not only accessible to people who live in the city but with the M1/M69 on our doorstep, we are able to attract staff from Nottingham, Coventry, Derby, and Northampton.
Precision has built both our success and a fabulous reputation with the people who work for us and it is because we hire the right people, and teach them how to work smart, that we find ourselves in the enviable position of expanding again to meet our own growth plans.
What's in it for you?
- Good basic salary
- Fantastic commission structure on monthly billings and quarterly incentives
- Core values that everyone consistently strives to attain
- Team challenges and spot prizes for customer service scoring
- Weekly training - learn from the most experienced consultants
- Use of an electric car to visit local clients
- Annual Star Awards ceremony - voted for by fellow peers
- An 'employee of the month' award with prizes and rewards
- Getting involved in charity days and raising funds supporting charities including Rainbow's, Cancer Research and Children in Need with cake sales, fancy dress days and sponsored sports activities.
- Use of season tickets at Leicester Tigers - enjoy a rugby game and drinks while entertaining your clients
- Team prizes and days out - recent ones have included Ladies’ Day at Leicester races, days out at Ragdale Health Hydro & Spa, adventure days, driving fast cars, bowling, Clue HQ, meals and drinks out.
- We also do a lot of team building outings and hold a family barbeque each year to involve our families in our work life
- Free parking in a private secure car park right outside the door.
Read why Natasha enjoys working at Precision People
"I must be honest, recruitment never appealed to me, my background is Events Management, in fact when I decided that I wanted a change in career, I was offered a job in recruitment (not at Precision) and immediately I turned it down. My impression of recruitment was sat at a desk making 100+ outbound calls to people who really didn't want to talk to recruiters! My idea of hell!!! Click here to read Tash's story.
We are always on the lookout for amazing new talent if you would like an informal chat contact Commercial Director, Ray Metcalfe on 0116 254 5411or email firstname.lastname@example.org