DO YOU WANT THE OPPORTUNITY TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF A DIVISION AND BE A TRUE DRIVING FORCE FOR THE COMPANY?
THIS HIGHLY REGARDED, RESPECTED & FAMILY OWNED INSTALLATION BUSINESS COULD BE PERFECT FOR YOU.
Job title - Installation Supervisor/Team Leader
Contract type - Permanent opportunity
Salary - Up to £25,000 basic
Package - Company van use, fuel card, accommodation, meal allowance, holidays & pension
Site location - Marlborough, Wiltshire
This role is imperative to the companies continued long-standing success in the industry which they have held the monopoly for over 40 years.
With over 10,000 happy clients across the UK, this privately owned and family operated installation business is seeking a person to take the lead of the Installation Team and take ownership of the operation.
They specialise in the installation of bespoke enclosures consisting of aluminium frames, assemblies and glass partitioning.
Their client-base consists of affluent individuals who could spent anywhere in the region of £30,000 - £40,000 on their product which is then delivered and installed at their private property address.
Although the product isn't particularly complex, they require great care, attention to detail and respect through the process.
The reason they are recruiting
The company are experiencing a heavy increase in workload and require someone to manage the ever increasing demand of advertising, marketing and production of sales quotes. To do so, they moved one of the Installation Team Members internally which has now created a void in the field.
The role of the Installation Supervisor is to lead by example, set the standard and really take ownership of the team. This involves;
- Travelling to the office, meet the team and jump in the works van
- Travel to site for 09:00am, this could mean leaving out at 05:00am
- Arriving to site and meeting with the customer and giving them a run-through of what will be happening
- Receive the product - aluminium frames, assemblies, glass partitioning etc. This is delivered by lorry
- Delegation of work
- Ensuring H&S
- Managing temp labour when required
- Hands on installation and fitting
- Ensuring the team are setting a high standard whilst on-site - tidy, respectful, presentable etc
- Completing all relevant paperwork
- Some overnights may be required if the travel home extend 2 hours. All accommodation is provided and you'll get a meal allowance
I need someone who has a hands on background, this could be from engineering, construction, fitting conservatories, ex-forces etc.
Its important we have someone who wants to take responsibility and really make this their own. Personality is really important too, you must be presentable, professional, respectful, has strong communication skills and can lead a team.
Must be commutable to Marlbrough, Wiltshire.
If you think that this role could be for you please apply.
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.