Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Our well-established Paving Materials Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join their hard working Maintenance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the daily upkeep of all production machinery to ensure production runs smoothly.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Electrical Engineer commutable from Loughborough, Leicester, Coalville, Ashby, Sileby, paying from £43,145 per annum with extra overtime available.
Scheduled on a 3 shift system, the successful candidate will have continued plans for electrical progression.
The successful Electrical Engineer will be working for an employer who….
- Offer extensive training and support
- Are one of the UK's leading manufacturers in the heavy industry
- Run an efficient and safe shop floor
- Take pride in having a happy workforce
As the successful Maintenance Engineer, you are likely to have significant experience in the following
- An Electrical engineering qualification (Minimum Level 3 NVQ or equivalent)
- Has experience within the building products and heavy industry background is advantageous
- Military background is advantageous
- Hands on maintenance experience with a willingness to learn
- FMCG/Heavy/Packaging/Food background advantageous
The following benefits are available to the successful Electrical Maintenance Engineer
About Precision People
- Basic pay of £43,145 for the successful candidate
- Strong Pension Scheme with various options available
- 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
- A Tight Knit Team within a Friendly Environment
- Other Benefits including Death in Service
This Maintenance Engineering role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers. Interested?
To apply for the Maintenance Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Nathan Edmonds on 0116 478 6964 between 8am - 5:30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Maintenance Engineer