Salary: £25k-£28k per annum.
Are you an experienced Telehandler with a background in working in building or waste environments?
We have a great career progression opportunity for a Telehandler to join a company experiencing a substantial amount of growth, with a view to the successful candidate potentially becoming yard supervisor.
My client are very well established in recycling & have been operating for 22 years. They have a customer base that ranges from large, well known national businesses, as well as smaller, family-run organisations, and they are dedicated to supplying all of their customers with quality products.
Ideally you will;
- Operating the machine with a high degree of accuracy.
- Moving materials around site.
- Organising site to ensure all roads and paths ways are clear of materials and are set up for easy use.
- Working alongside the management on site to ensure project progresses at the pace they need it to.
- The work can sometimes be complex, demanding with a need for a high degree of accuracy.
- You will have gained circa 6 years experience as a Telehandler in a similar role and have experience of working on medium to large sized sites
- The ability to work seamlessly with clients and team on site.
- Strong organisational skills with proven time management skills
- Blue / Red CPCS required
Here are your three options:
1. “This is the job for me! When can I start?” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sam Mitchell, Delivery Team Leader on 0116 254 5411 between 8am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure I have enough to be get an interview” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.