Regional Sales Manager - Machine Tools Sales - Scotland
Upto £50,000 base salary plus OTE £100,000 , Company Car, and benefits,
This is a great opportunity for an Regional Sales Manager, home based, covering the Scotland region and surrounding cities. Very competitive salary depending on experience and high OTE for a machine tool manufacturer.
My client is is a market leading machine tool manufacturer.
You will be responsible for taking over an established area with plenty of sales to be gained from both existing users and new business. You will join a solid team and enjoy much support on a day to day basis.
You will be working for:
- A market leading Machine tools manufacturer who have been in operation for over 30 years
- Due to expansion they are now looking to strengthen their team and are looking for a talented sales individual
The successful individual will likely have significant experience in the following in:
- Geographically, applicants should live in the in or around the M8 Corridor.
- Proven track record in sales with a strong industry network of customers and suppliers
- Strong drive and hunger to succeed
- Valid UK Driving Licence with a willingness to travel.
Due to the technical nature of the role, candidates MUST HAVE
a engineering background with previous experience selling Machine tools or a CNC Sales background.
The following benefits are available to the successful Regional Sales Manager
Interested? To apply for this position, here are your two options:
- Salary: Up to £50k salary depending on experience with high earning potentials
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Company car, phone, laptop and expenses.
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Sandhu on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.