Sales Processing Team Leader
Up to £35K
Are you a skilled Sales Administrator with the ability to manage a small team? If yes, read on….
My client is a global industry leader within their field with annual sales of around $5 billion, based in the East Midlands and commutable from Leicestershire, Loughborough, Melton and Nottingham with close links to the M1, A46, A607 and A50. They are currently looking for a skilled Sales Administrator to work closely with multiple stakeholders to actively influence, decide and lead continuous improvement in the organisation.
- Managing and actively supporting the order processing team with daily management of order entry, quote generation, intercompany purchase ordering, invoice generation, logistics, import and export and credit control.
- Managing the team workload to provide value to internal and external customers.
- Management reporting of sales and orders, visual management and KPI’s.
- Ensuring full compliance adherence
- Analysing current business processes and identifying areas of continuous improvement.
- Actively participate in or lead projects/initiatives to achieve continuous sales process improvement.
- Manage the Sales Order Processing team to include recruitment, development, training, performance management and succession planning
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Proven track record in a similar Sales Order Processing Team Leader role
- Proven experience of analysing business processes and identifying areas of continuous improvement
- Knowledge of imports/exports processes within freight forwarding
- Experience of supporting a sales team within an admin function - order entry, quote generation, purchase ordering, invoice generation, credit control
- Knowledge of management techniques including KPIs, recruitment, development, and motivation of teams
- Customer first mindset
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to problem solve creatively
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel (V lookups/pivot tables), Word
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 37.5 hour working week
- 25 days annual leave/8 statutory days per year
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- Life Cover x 4 salary
Interested? To apply for this Sales Order Processing Team Leader position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Shanice Vickers on 0116 4786969 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know - firstname.lastname@example.org