Product Sales Manager
Salary £40,000, plus Bonus, Car, and 28 days Holiday
We have an exciting opportunity for a Product Sales Manager to support the growth of a very well established engineering equipment supplier based in Leicester.
If you are looking for a role where you can demonstrate your capability and make a tangible difference, this position provides you with the scope to showcase what you can achieve operating across on a wider stage.
You will need to have a proven track record working in a sales / business development role selling engineering equipment.
Ideally you will have hands-on sales experience in a technical consultative sales role dealing with end user clients.
This is a field based role that will entail some home working, regular attendance at head office and site visits as required
What is our client looking for?
● Build credibility with customers and prospect sites based on technical know-how and understanding of their applications
● Ability to absorb client information and communicate features and benefits to customers
● Previous experience of developing a customer base within a technical sales environment
● Good interpersonal and communication skills
● Positive attitude and strong focus on customer service
● Structured approach and excellent time management are essential
● Develop and deliver a contact strategy that builds first class business relationships and increases selling opportunity and capability.
Interested? To apply for the Electrical Service Engineer position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sam Mitchell on 0116 254 5411 between 8:30 am - 5 pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
This role is posted by Precision People specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers.
The Role: Regional Sales Manager
This is a great opportunity for an Area Sales Manager, covering the East Midlands to join a market leading machine tool company. With an attractive benefits package including, 33 days holiday (including bank holidays), an uncapped commission structure and company car laptop and phone
The Company, a leading supplier of CNC Machine Tools, supplying into the Aerospace, Automotive and General Engineering Industries. A company that is happy to offer progression and pride themselves on treating their staff exceptionally well.
As the successful Regional Sales Manager you are likely to have significant experience in the following in:-