The Role - Mechanical Design Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth of the business, my client have a need for an Mechanical Design Engineer to join their existing team. The successful person will be part of a highly skilled team, responsible the production of mechanical designs for special purpose machines and equipment using 3D CAD (Ideally SolidWorks).
My client are a market leader, operating in a high tech environment providing engineering excellence and technical innovation. A firm believer in constructive teamwork & effective problem solving ensuring optimal business performance.
- To produce mechanical designs for special purpose machines and equipment using 3D CAD (Ideally SolidWorks)
- Preparation of BOMS
- Technical Coordination with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Constructive input to project meetings to ensure customer satisfaction, machine specification, delivery dates and costings are all met efficiently and in time
- Develop user manuals in line with standards set by operations team
- Respond to the direction of the operations manager, health & safety committee & other management and contribute to ensuring business effectiveness
The Right Person
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will be a graduate or time served engineer with previous experience of similar work as listed below.
- Knowledge and understanding of bespoke/special purpose automation
- The use of 3D CAD (Ideally SolidWorks)
Interested? Here are your options:
- "This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure about some of the detail" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and come back to you.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.