POWER PRESS SETTER
SHEET METAL INDUSTRY
LEICESTER - LE1
£10.00 TO £12.00 PER HOUR
RATE DEPENDANT ON SKILL LEVEL
Are you an experienced Power Press Setter / Operator? If so, my Leicestershire based client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
- Producing a variety of bespoke parts using various Power Press machines
- You will be required to set and operate the machines
- Loading materials for the specific job
- Using measuring tools to undertake quality checks
- Working to personal production targets
- Experienced Power Press Setter/Operator
- Completed a qualification or course on Power Press Setting
- Quality checking experience
- Hardworking and takes responsibility for making sure deadlines are met
- Day Shifts - Mon to Thurs 08.00-17.00, Fri 08.00-13.00
- Pay rate dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £12.00ph
- Opportunity to earn a Permanent contract on offer
Interested? To apply for this Power Press Machinist position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.