MIG welder fabricator
Paying £12 - £14 per hour dependant on experience
Based in LE2 Oadby
0745 - 1700 Mon - Thurs
0745 - 12.30 Friday
Commutable from Leicester, Wigston, Narborough and surrounding areas
Our client is looking for a highly skilled and experienced Welder to weld thin gauge mild steel. The successful candidate will be expected to work with customers and our project management team to produce the best possible solution to their requirement.
The successful welder will:
• Must have a good engineering background with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
• Must have a proven track record as a fabricator with minimum 1 years MIG welding experience
• Ability to work with all types of metal up to 6mm
• Ideally have experience MIG
• Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to motivate others
• Work well as a team member
• Be able to problem solve and come up with solutions
Plenty of opportunities for personal development and individual growth prospects
Salary range £12 - £14 per hour depending on experience.
Interested? To apply for the Welder , here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Engineering Manufacturing/Automotive Industry
Leicester South - LE19 - Day Shifts
Up to £50k per annum, depending on experience
Holiday and Pension
Are you an experienced Quality Manager or Quality Engineer with automotive or PPAP experience looking to join an established family run engineering business?
Our established client specialises in Engineering Manufacturing for several industry sectors. They are currently looking for a new Quality Manager or Quality Engineer looking to step up into a more senior role to join their small but established quality team. Commutable from Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Leicester and Coventry.
Duties Include - Quality Manager:
- Managing the Quality team
- CMM programming or operating
- Creating PPAP and other industry-relevant documentation
- Hands-on inspection
- Dealing with customers face-to-face
- Working to specifications
Key Skills / Experience Required - Quality Manager:
- Must have worked as a Quality Manager or Quality Engineer within the engineering manufacturing industry, preferably automotive
- Quality checking experience on metal components or products
- Auditing and PPAP creation
- CMM experience
- ISO 9001:2015
- Yellow goods experience is desirable
- TS16949 experience is desirable
- SQEP experience is desirable
- Positive attitude at all times
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a high standard of personal performance
- Flexible, reliable and a strong team player
The Package - Quality Engineer
- Starting salary of up to £50k per annum, depending on skill level and experience
- Free onsite parking
- Day Shifts Monday to Friday
- Early finish Friday
Interested? To apply for this Quality Manager position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call 0116 2545411 now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Nilam between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Commissioning & Installation Engineer
HVAC / Containment Systems - Leeds based - LS25
Covering UK & European Travel
Up to £42k per annum, depending on experience
Stay away allowance, Private Healthcare, Early finish Friday
Are you a commissioning or installation engineer with experience working on HVAC or Air Flow Systems? If yes, read on….
My client designs, manufactures and installs HVAC containment systems across the UK and Europe. They are currently looking for a Commissioning / Installation Engineer to join their team. Ideal for candidates based in or around Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, York, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Halifax or Doncaster.
The Role of Commissioning Engineer:
- 50% based in the workshop assembling and fitting brand new HVAC containment systems
- 50% travelling to site in a small team of 2-3 engineers to install the system
- Mechanical assembly
- Testing (FAT)
- Dismantling, packing and shipping
- On site assembly (UK and European)
- Final inspection (SAT)
- Client training and handover
- Customer sites are based across the UK and Europe
- Can involve staying away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time
- All training can be provided for the right candidate
- Working from engineering drawings and schematics
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous mechanical fitting, assembly or installation experience on FMCG, pharma or processing machinery
- Has previous experience of installing steel panels, filters, fans or sensors onto machinery or equipment
- Previous site installation and commissioning experience is essential
- Has had previous experience with international travel and holds a valid passport
- Containment experience desirable
- Able to work from drawings
- Happy to work away from home up to 30% of the time
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Able to commute to the LS25 area with own transport
- Starting salary range is from £35k up to £42k per annum
- Salary offered will be based on current skill and experience
- Working hours Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4pm, Friday 7:30-2pm (when not on site)
- Daily stay away bonus is £30 for UK and £35 if abroad
- Access to company pool vehicle for site visits
- Travel, accommodation and food is provided when working on site
- Holiday is 28 days along with some extra discretionary days at Xmas
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
Interested? To apply for this Commissioning Engineer position, here are your two options:
ASSEMBLY FITTER (Mechanical & Electrical)
Paying between £10-£11.00ph
Immediate start Interviewing straight away
Based in Leicester City Centre, LE1
Commutable from Leicester, Wigston, Thurmaston, Melton Mowbray
Daytime hours 39 hour week Mon - Thursday 0800 - 1700 Friday 0800 - 16.00
This is an exciting opportunity for you to learn mechanical and electrical fitting skills. If you have some basic electrical knowledge and wanting to learn the mechanical side of things then this would be an advantage! Our Client is a well established company with an enviable reputation within the industry and are looking for an Assembly Fitter to join their already successful existing team.
Learn new skills
Extremely clean well run shop floor
THE ASSEMBLY FITTER
Will get hands on training in mechanical fitting (pumping equipment & heating and ventilation products), reading engineering drawings, problem solving, building mechanical equipment,repairing it and re wiring.
Benefit from mentoring and personal development with a clear career path to progress from unskilled to semi skilled to fully skilled roles.
THE SUCCESSFUL ASSEMBLY FITTER
Will display a positive attitude at all times to teamwork, willingness to learn new skills
Ideally have some basic electrical/mechanical knowledge.
Interested? To apply for the Trainee Fitter Position, here are your two options: 1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Kelly Jones on 0116 2545411 between 0730 - 5pm or email email@example.com outside of these hours. 2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
South East London
8.00am – 4.30pm Monday - Friday
My South East London based client has contracts with a number of local housing associations, due to an increase in responsibilities and project wins, they now require an electrician to join their team. If you have experience of external/ communal domestic works please read on
Lift Sales Manager
Selling New Lift and Modernisation Packages
Lift Sales background Essential
Monday to Friday - Office and Remoted based
South East London
Up to £55,000 per annum - Plus Commission, Plus Company Car/Allowance
25 Days Holidays plus Bank Holidays - Pension
Are you a skilled Lift Sales Manager with the ability to sell New Lifts and Modernisation packages into new and existing clients? If yes, read on….
My client is an established firm in the Lift sector, based in the South East Of London and offers the ability to be remote based. They are currently looking for a skilled Lift Sales Manager to sell New Lift and Modernisation packages into new and existing lift clients.
The Role - Lift Sales Manager:
- Selling New lifts and Modernisation packages
- Working with new and existing customers
- Carrying out Tenders
- Site visits with client bases and carrying out surveys
- Cost modelling
- Work hybrid with 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
Minimum Skills / Experience Required - Lift Sales Manager:
- Experience of selling lifts to a client base
- Background from the lift industry
- Ability to work to KPIs
- Ability to carry out site surveys and site visits
- Motivated and excellent team player
The Package - Lift Sales Manager:
- Starting salary up to £55,000 per annum
- Commission structure
- Remote working
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Free onsite parking
- 25 Days Holiday Plus bank holidays
To apply for the Lift Sales Manager position, here are your two options:
The Role: Electronic Design Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth of the business, my client have a need for an Electronic Design Engineer to join their existing team. The successful person will be part of a highly skilled team, responsible for the concept, design, detailing and specification of parts, as well as liaising with both manufacturers and suppliers to ensure cost effective designs. The role requires a hands-on approach with the ability to communicate effectively with production and purchasing departments in a fast paced development environment.
Without this sounding too ‘hush hush’ my client design and manufacture security systems on a need to know basis. You will be joining a company that has a reputation for delivering superior quality surveillance equipment into law enforcement agencies.
The Right Person
The successful Electronic Design Engineer will have knowledge of analogue and digital electronics, components and sensors as well as knowledge of CE approval and EMC test requirements as well as the following attributes:-
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
TRAINEE FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER
MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL REPAIRS
LASER ENGRAVING MACHINERY
FIELD-BASED ROLE - M25 SOUTH/WEST LONDON KT9 2HP
STARTING SALARY £25,000 PER ANNUM
UK DRIVING LICENCE AND VALID PASSPORT ESSENTIAL
FULL TRAINING PROVIDED, COMPANY VAN, FUEL CARD, MONTHLY BONUS
Have you ever stripped down a PC to find out how it works or played around with 3D printers, laser cutters or CNC machines? If you have please read on…
Precision People is proud to be working with one of the world's foremost manufacturers of laser technology and laser manufacturing, spanning 90 countries.
As a Field Service Engineer, you will commission, service and provide customer training for world-leading laser engravers. From one day to the next, the role offers variety and diversity, taking you to customers ranging from globally recognised organisations and industrial manufacturers to high-street retailers and educational establishments. Full training will be provided.
Candidate locations could include Slough, Windsor, Woking, Berkshire, Leatherhead, Redhill, Lyne, Egham, Chessington, Epsom, Guildford, Farnborough and Croydon.
The role of Trainee Field Service Engineer will include
Head of Projects Department (Engineering)
£55,000 - £70,000 per annum DOE
33 Days Holiday/Pension
Are you a seasoned Project Manager with leadership experience? Can you motivate and lead a team of Project Managers and Design Engineers? Have you worked in an M&E environment successfully managing large and complex projects simultaneously? If yes, read on….
About the Company:
A leading engineering company that specialises in providing innovative solutions to complex engineering problems. With a strong reputation for delivering high-quality engineering projects for a wide range of clients across various sectors, the company has experienced unprecedented growth in the last 4 years, and now needs to recruit a strong leader within the Projects Team.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Projects Department to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing and managing all aspects of project delivery, from inception to completion, ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the required quality standards.
CUTTING TOOL MANUFACTURER
UP TO £45k DOE, Fully Expensed Car, Phone. Laptop and Death in Service x3
31 DAYS HOLIDAY (INCLUDING BANK HOLS)
Currently working on the shop floor as a CNC Setter/Operator with the aspirations of using your technical abilities alongside company training to getting into an Pre Sales or Applications role?? If yes, then I want to hear from you...
My client are specialist and very reputable global cutting tools manufacturer namely precision drills and end mills, who have been present within the UK for over 20 years. Who provide a comprehensive range of cutting tools and additional services to all major manufacturing sectors including Aerospace, Automotive and Medical. They are looking for a ambitious individual to join to business and continue with their success to help support their Northern Ireland customers and colleagues. The ideal candidate will need to based in Northern Ireland with extensive travel to cover all of Ireland.
Key responsibilities for the Applications Engineer: