Mig welder fabricator
Up to £15 PAYE or £18 LTD
Flexible working between 6:00 - 18:00 PM (8-hour shifts)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Loughborough. Due to a growth in business, we are now looking to expand the team of expert assembly operatives to accommodate the increasing workload. We specialize in the manufacturing and maintenance of containers for executive distribution companies around the UK.
The following benefits are available to the successful ‘Mig welder’
- Up to £15 PAYE or £18 LTD
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working (you are able to select your own start and finish time between the hours of 6 AM and 6 PM pending they amount to 40 hours per week)
- Overtime paid at time & half
- Pension scheme
The successful welder fabricator will be working for an employer who….
- Recognizes talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers induction training and ongoing support.
- Maintains a fun working environment.
As the successful welder, you are likely to have significant experience in the following …..
- Has had previous experience working as a MIG welder fabricator
- Is able to carry out heavy gauge welding and fabrication
- Owns their own tools to carry out fabrication duties
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Previous experience working with mild steel
About Precision People
This welder fabricator role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today. Interested?
To apply for the Mig welder position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Mig welder fabricator