Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Do these words apply to you?
Entrepreneurial, articulate, dedicated, driven, ethical, resilient, reliable, professional,
self-motivated, ambitious, charismatic, adaptable, team player, open-minded,
hard-working, confident, honest, determined, enthusiastic, tenacious, proactive.
Irrespective of your current profession or educational status, if you believe you display the character traits above, then we have an amazing opportunity available for you.
Our company, Precision People is looking to appoint 2 exceptional individuals in February 2023
Precision People is an ambitious recruitment specialist based in Leicester. A number of our clients are the most prestigious companies within their field and in recognition of their need for ’top talent’ we are seeking high-achieving individuals to develop a career within our organisation.
What is required?
The successful applicants will be required to demonstrate the following:
- Sales ability
- Commercial awareness
- Information gathering and problem-solving skills
- Internet navigation and social networking ability
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ideally business-to-business sales experience
Precision People can offer the successful applicant a fantastic launch pad to start their recruitment career, along with continued support and training to ensure their ongoing development and progression up the organisational ladder.
- Basic starting salary of £18,000 - £22,000 based on experience
- Excellent bonus structure
- Opportunities for career progression
- Ongoing training & development
Call Chloe Vickers on 0116 2545411 or email email@example.com