Mechanical Assembly Fitter
Based in the CV7 area of Coventry
- This is a great opportunity for an Mechanical Assembly Fitter to take up a Permanent role paying £30,000 depending on experience.
- Based in Coventry the company boasts a full order book and a strong national and international reputation.
- working hours are Monday to Friday 08.00 - 16.30 (40-50 Hrs per week incl. overtime)
The successful Mechanical Assembly fitter will be working for an employer who….
- Has a strong international reputation
- Focus on its employees.
- Have heavily invested in the business.
- Can boast a full order book.
The successful Mechanical Assembly fitter will have experience in the following areas
- Using Manual lathes and surface grinders
- Working from Engineering drawings to BS / ISO standards
- Assemble drawings, adjust and / or modify components.
- Test / Inspect / clarify / final assembly
- Ability to read, interpret and work to engineers drawings
- A good working knowledge of gears and bearing assembly
- Ability to plan and work from own initiative requiring minimal supervision
- A mechanical Engineering qualification or suitable apprenticeship
- A reliable individual
- High attention to detail
- Able to plan and carry out work on own initiative.
- Willing to travel on occasion and carry out work on customers premises
- Some flexibility on working hours
The following benefits are available to the successful Mechanical Assembly Fitter
- Lucrative Position
- Full time Permanent role
- Regular overtime available.
- Inhouse training
- Company pension
- Life assurance
About Precision People
Mechanical Assembly Fitter role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today.
To apply for the Mechanical Assembly Fitter position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Stacey on 0116 254 5411 between 9am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know. We also have other positions which may better suit you that I would be happy to talk you through.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.