This role is an exceptional opportunity for a Chartered Fire Safety Engineer to become a pivotal part of a highly successful forensic investigation company and join their expert team.
This prestigious company has a global presence and is an industry leader when it comes to Fire Engineering, Safety and Forensic Investigation. To continue their excellence, they are looking for a Chartered Engineer to make a significant contribution to deliver specialist fire safety projects to clients across the UK.
What do you need to be successful in?
- Managing key projects with a focus in the construction of fire safety provisions in buildings
- Supporting clients both commercial and residential with practical fire safety/construction design
- Experience of Fire testing of products and/ or materials.Practical experience of fire safety design and/ or construction of timber-framed buildings.
- A Chartered Fire Engineer (CEng) preferably with the IFE
- BEng/BSc Degree qualified in Fire / Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering; MEng / MSc preferred
- Practical experience of fire safety design and/or construction to meet the requirements of Part B the Building Regulations (England/Wales)
- Effective management of customer relationships with a structured approach, commercial astuteness and execution of the vision of the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the leading industry sector companies:
Genuine opportunities for professional development, including specialist expert witness training, the work is varied including the provision of expert advice to the legal/insurance industry, fire safety consultancy work and flexible working.
Above-average competitive basic salary
Additional benefits include: 25 days holiday
(increasing to 30 days with continued service), Life Assurance (currently 4 times basic pay),
Private Medical Insurance, Permanent Health Insurance and Company Sick Pay.
Pension Contribution 10% of Basic Salary
Please email your CV in a Word format to Sandy Seta, Head of Practice.
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.