Installation Engineer and Site Fitter
Ipswich and surrounding areas IP1 1AA
Days Shifts - 40 Hours (Overtime Available)
Up to £24ph
Immediate Start Available
Are you a skilled Mechanical fitter with site installation experience? If yes, read on….
My client manufactures, installs and service manual handling equipment all around the UK They are currently looking for a skilled Mechanical Fitter to join them on an ongoing contract basis.
The Role - Installation Engineer:
- Mechanical installation of manual handling equipment
- Initially working on a contract in Ipswich and then moving on to other sites around the area
- Working from drawings
- Using a variety of hand and power tools
- Working independently and as part of a team
Minimum Skills / Experience Required - Mechanical Fitter:
- Experienced Mechanical Fitter with an industrial background
- CSCS card essential
- IPAF desirable
- Site installation experience
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Able to commute to the Ipswich area
The Package - Mechanical Installation Fitter:
- Starting rate up to £24 Per hour
- Up tp 1 hour paid commute to and from site
- Overtime available
- Accommodation allowance available if required
About Precision People
Precision People is a leading recruitment agency that specialises in sourcing top talent for Engineering, Technical, Sales and Senior Management roles across a wide range of industries. With a focus on precision and quality, their team of expert recruiters works tirelessly to match the best candidates with the right employers, ensuring that both parties benefit from a successful partnership.
Precision People has the expertise and resources to help you find the perfect role. With a deep understanding of the industry and a commitment to excellence, they have built a reputation for delivering exceptional results and exceeding their candidates expectations.
To apply for the Mechanical Fitter position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Betty Auty on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.