Electro-Mechanical Assembly Department
Engineering Manufacturing Industry
Up to £40k per annum, depending on experience
33 Days Holiday
Southam / Warwickshire
Are you a highly motivated Assembly Team Leader with experience of working in an electro-mechanical engineering production environment? Would you like to work for a family-owned business that is working with new revolutionary designs and technologies which will be at the forefront of their sectors now and into the future? If yes, read on….
Our client is a leading component designer, manufacturer, and supplier, specialising in the machining, assembly, and testing of a number of product ranges for their global marketplace. They are currently looking for a new Production Assembly Supervisor to join their growing team based in Southam, Warwickshire.
The Role of Assembly Supervisor:
- Helping to grow and then manage a team of Assembly Technicians within a high-spec electro-mechanical manufacturing workshop
- Supervising a team of up to 13 direct reports
- Manage assembly equipment and tooling maintenance plans to schedule
- Ensure health, safety and environmental standards are observed – participate fully in Health & Safety steering and workstation risk assessments
- Assist and provide valued input into line layouts, installation and commissioning, and future processes and fixture specifications
- Monitor and manage production KPIs such as: Customer Schedule Adherence
Minimum Skills / Experience Required - Workshop Supervisor:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Production Supervisor or Assembly Team Leader within an engineering manufacturing workshop
- Good understanding of electro-mechanical assembly process and constraints
- Experience working to and helping configure electronic work instructions and production record systems
- Able to support recruitment activities and induct new starters
- Possess excellent customer quality focus
- Be familiar with the correct application of PPE
- Be familiar with risks (to product) associated with ESD
- Be very familiar with safe operation around HV products and systems and be prepared to coach and manage others
The Package - Engineering Team Leader:
About Precision People
- Salary up to £40k, depending on experience
- Morning Shift - Mon to Fri - 6am to 2pm
- 23 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
Precision People is a leading recruitment agency that specialises in sourcing top talent for Engineering, Technical, Sales and Senior Management roles across a wide range of industries. With a focus on precision and quality, their team of expert recruiters works tirelessly to match the best candidates with the right employers, ensuring that both parties benefit from a successful partnership.
Precision People has the expertise and resources to help you find the perfect role. With a deep understanding of the industry and a commitment to excellence, they have built a reputation for delivering exceptional results and exceeding their candidates expectations.
Interested? To apply for this Production Team Leader position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 2545411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know