The Role: Electrical Design Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth, my client is looking to recruit an Electrical Design Engineer with experience of creating Control Panel Drawings for Special Purpose Machines. Working in the Technical Team you will be responsible for the Design, Maintenance and Support of Machine Control Wiring and Documentation
A company that is pushing the boundaries of innovation and delivering World Class systems in their field. With a team of experienced engineers using cutting edge technology to deliver systems helping their clients to increase their productivity.
The Right Person
- To develop detailed electrical wiring diagrams and layouts
- Control Panel Design
- Project Coordination
- Assist with Technical Enquiries
- Assist the Production Team to meet customers requirements
The successful Electrical Design Engineer will have experience and knowledge of control panels and special purpose machinery as well as the following key skills:
Interested? Here are your three options
- Experience using an Electrical CAD Package, in particular AutoCAD Electrical
- Experience of Control Panel Design
- Basic knowledge of PLC Programming (Siemens)
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.