Are you conducting an interview in the near future? Not sure what questions to ask? Here are 15 killer interview questions to help:
1. If you had ten seconds to sell you and your abilities what would you say?
2. What are your weaknesses/ areas for development? What are your strengths?
3. How would you describe a great day at work?
4. How do you react if others around you are demotivated or negative?
5. What would current managers and colleagues say about you?
6. What would you plan to do in the first three months of this new role and how?
7. What will your referees say about you?
8. What achievement that is not on your CV are you most proud of?
9. What is the biggest mistake you’ve ever made and what did you learn from it?
10. What do you know about our company?
11. Where does the role fit in with your current career ambitions?
12. Can you tell me about a time when you added value to your previous employer’s business?
13. What would it mean to you if you didn’t get the job?
14. What aspect of your last role has involved working with others, what did you enjoy/ what did you not enjoy?
15. How much are you worth?
By asking these questions you should gain a very good insight into the candidate. Do you know about hard and soft skills? Read this blog post here: 'Hard & Soft Skills, what you need to know when interviewing." and also '24 Interviews tips to make sure you hire the right candidate."
Precision will help your business in all aspects of your interviewing process, including onsite training for line managers, advice, and we can even sit in on interviews to give an unbiased opinion on hires. We have done this for a number of our clients and it has proved very successful, especailly with family businesses who may not be used to interviewing.
If you have a sensitive hire, and you don't want your current staff aware you are conducting interviews, we can help you organise meetings in our purpose built private interview rooms with easy access onsite parking close to Junction 21 of the M1. Click here to see our office.
Contact us today for more information on 0116 254 5411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or book a call in our calendar at a time to suit you here.