Reach Fork lift driver required to work for a busy client based in Derbyshire
Paying £10.50 - £11 per hour
Overtime paid at a premium
Commutable from Derby, Burton on Trent, Ashby de la Zouch, Coalville and surrounding areas
You will be required to do some general warehouse duties as well as driving an Reach FLT, licence and the main duties of your role will be loading and unloading trailers and palletising items that come in and out of the warehouse.
Role of an FLT Driver:
Shift times & working hours for an FLT Driver:What do we need from you to be an FLT Driver?
- Loading goods - ensuring they are secure and wrapped correctly
- Some stock picking when not FLT driving
- Unloading Items and storing in the correct racking space
Interested? To apply for the Reach fork lift operator Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 01162545411 between 0730- 5pm or email email@example.com
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Reach Fork lift operator