Location: Stowmarket, Suffolk but easily commutable from Ipswich, Norwich, Colchester
Our client is a leading manufacturer operating in locations across the UK with a product portfolio of high-quality volume production processes. They offer unrivalled products to a diverse number of markets including Construction, Civil & Infrastructure, FM, and Agriculture. The business is entering an exciting phase in their development with a mandate to grow and identify a General Manager with excellent communications skills and a strong all round operational, financial and commercial experience.
It is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership for building a team that will pride themselves on getting things done and to influence both the day to day operations of the site and also the longer term Group Commercial strategy.
What do you need to be successful in?
The role will naturally suit an individual who can impact on day to day commercial operations but also has broader experience in delivering change and managing projects – someone who has developed their career through either a commercial/ finance leadership role or an operations lead, with a firm grasp of P&L.
What experience will you need?
- A strong Commercial or Operations background within a high volume production business – ideally from an engineered high volume product.
- Proven experience in delivering change programmes and engineering projects
- A natural people manager with proven success creating high performing teams
- An inquisitive nature, and a natural desire to seek out alternative processes or outcomes
- The ability to influence, engage and work with the site leadership team
This successful candidate will be highly visible to a number of key stakeholders and will have the opportunity to create a strong brand for themselves which will inevitably influence their career trajectory from a longer-term perspective.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further then we would love to hear from you. Interested?
To apply for this position, please submit your CV to: email@example.com
o job description added