Job I.D: 18355
Role: Installation Project Manager
Industry: Lift & Escalator
Commutable from - Liverpool, Manchester, Sheffield, Chester,
Stoke-on-Trent, Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (Negotiable DOE)
Benefits: 25 Days Holiday, Company Pension Scheme, Company Car, Fuel Paid
Our client is a well established organisation operating in the lift and escalator industry working with a range of manufacturers on a full range of lifts including platform, passenger, disabled access, goods etc.
Due to an increase in workload this ideally is an immediate start, but, will consider notice period.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Installation Project Manager to manage and control projects from sales/installation hand-over to completion at handover to client and maintenance.
The Project Manager is in charge of leading and managing the installation team to ensure safe, high quality, complete-on-time delivery of company solutions within budget.
The ideal candidate:
Relevant work experience is essential.
A minimum of 2 years working for a lift engineering company in the role of a project manager.
A competent and quick thinking individual able to develop and implement systems and processes to achieve maximum efficiency.
Not necessarily from the tools however this would help with the technical understanding of the role with site visits and measuring up for price work on site.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding with experience estimating and completing quotations.
Site supervision process:
* Accountable for the delivery of the installation project & Site Safety
* Responsible for securing efficient management of environmental aspects of the installation (waste handling, hazardous material, minimisation of travel)
* Accountable for the financial result of the project
* Prepares the overall installation program and resource planning
* Responsible for planning and organising the delivery and storage of materials and tools to the site and placing the orders to subcontractors and Non company factory material suppliers
* Responsible for site preparations and follow-up of site readiness
* Accountable for final testing of the equipment and handover to maintenance
Customer and Sub-contractor relationship management:
* Accountable for customer satisfaction and quality of installation
* Accountable for sub-contractor quality and safety performance
* Single point of contact towards the customer during installation regarding site management, responsible for internal and external communication during the project
* Aims at achieving allocated sales targets and add-on sales and variations during installations
People management / Leadership:
* Accountable for people (site operatives) development and well-being, and managing the performance of the team and individuals.
* Determines objectives, plans as well as organises, communicates, controls, and motivates the installation team
* Identifies field operative training needs and manages training plans
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ben Marmon on 44 (0) 116 2545411
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I am not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your resume and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.