Salary: Upto £41,000
This is one of the largest food and drink manufacturers in the world! Representing over £20 Billion in revenue, they are a household name and market leader of their industry. Due to exceptional growth from yet another successful year, they are looking to strengthen their maintenance team with 2 experienced engineers.
* Highly profitable business
* Award winning
* Very staff/customer focus oriented
* Modern Machinery
* A real passion for being the best
* A qualified electrical or mechanical maintenance engineer
* Experience within the food or drink industry
* Plan and deliver effective equipment maintenance activities
* Willing to work Permanent nights
* Free company training
* Pension scheme
* 23 shifts annual leave
* A genuinely exciting company from an engineering point of view
Interested? To apply for the Maintenance Engineer Position, here are your two options:
* "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Johny Anandji on between 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
* "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Maintenance, Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of maintenance candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of maintenance roles from, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Shift Team Leaders, Maintenance Planners to Service & Commissioning Engineers. We have many maintenance roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.