Estimator - Sales Account Manager
Location - Shrewsbury, Telford, Bridgnorth
A Leading name in commercial interior solutions for commercial developments.
Now looking to increase their market share with an Estimator - Sales Account Manager to grow the business.
This role is back-office support with the possibility of developing into a sales/business development role. The ideal person needs to have some experience of working with architectural drawings and the ability to produce quotations, ideally with construction or similar experience
Support the Sales and Marketing function, reporting to the Sales Director.
The Estimator - Sales Account Manager will be predominantly office based with some customer-facing activities and will be responsible for:
- Logging enquiries onto the company CRM and generation Sales Reports
- CRM Updates
- Developing tender responses including material take-offs
- Managing enquiries and passing them to the relevant team member for action
- Maintaining contact with clients through the sales cycle
- Liaising with Design and Production
- Market Research into target markets and clients
- Introductions to target clients and follow-ups
- Supporting and developing social media through LinkedIn etc.
- Preparing Project Hand Over documentation when orders are received
- Attending Exhibitions and Corporate Events
Ideally, we are looking for a person that has experience of technical sales estimating or support roles,, has engineering or construction background and is familiar with the tendering process and development of sales proposals and quotations.
Previous experience of working with CRM databases and generating reports would be an advantage.
This role would suit someone with lots of experience or with minimal experience looking to grow, whichever camp you fall into you must have experience of reading drawings
Interested? To apply for the Estimator - Sales Account Manager Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Natalie Chapman on 0116 254 5433 between 8am - 5pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but need to know more to see if it matches what I am looking for" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Sales, Engineering, Technical and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of Sales candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of Sales roles from, Field Sales Executives, Sales & Marketing Managers, Internal Sales, Technical Sales Managers, Business Development Managers through to Sales Directors. We have many Sales roles around the throughout the UK, so get in touch today.