Job I.D: 50107
Role: Maintenance Engineer
Department: Maintenance Engineer
Commutable from: Shrewsbury, Wolverhampton, Bridgnorth, Telford, Stafford
Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
Shifts: Continental Nights
Our client is a market leading company and brand of supplies catered to the food industry. Operating for more than 40 years with global recognition for its products and brands.
Due to increasing demand, they are looking for an additional maintenance engineer to join the team.
Maintenance Engineer - The Role:
- Will be responsible for the up keeping of plant machinery
- Carrying out both electrical and mechanical maintenance
- Will be working on Rewinding machines, Flow wrappers, packaging ovens, shrink wrappers, extruders.
- Fault finding via PLC systems (Siemens)
Maintenance Engineer - The Candidate
- Experience working in a manufacturing production environment
- Some form of formal engineering qualification
- Mechanically can work with but not limited to motors, gears, bearings, chains, sprockets, pneumatics, valves, rollers etc.
- Electrically can work with but not limited to sensors, relays, contactors, safety switches, isolators, single & 3 phase wirings etc.
- Basic PLC knowledge (i/os & understanding of ladder diagrams)
Interested? Here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sunny Sharma on 44 (0) 116 2545411
2. " I think I'm right for this position, but I am not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your resume and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Maintenance, Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of maintenance candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of maintenance roles from, Maintenance Engineers, Maintenance Shift Team Leaders, Maintenance Planners to Service & Commissioning Engineers. We have many maintenance roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.