Head of Lift Sales
Location - Remote working
Package: £Negotiable Basic Salary
Additionals: Bonus Structure, Paid Expenses, Company Phone, Laptop etc
Lift Sales background is Essential for this position
As a growing and successful SME, we are looking to appoint an experienced Head of Sales to lead our sales team. We need a self-motivated professional with proven managerial experience and an outstanding track record in sales. In this position, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding annual sales targets.
- Lift Background is essential
- Lift Componenent sales background is desirable.
- Previous experience and proven track record in Sales Management as a Sales Director or similar role.
- BSc degree, Business related HND qualification or equivalent preferred but not essential
- Initiative, drive and enthusiasm
- A full driving license.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices.
- Proven ability to position products against competitors.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and leadership skills
- Great team player, approachable with a Can-Do attitude.
- Excellent Business Sense
- Excellent IT and report writing skills
- Willing to combine office base with travel both the UK and Internationally.
- Excellent communication, persuasive and strong inter-personal skills.
- Component sales background/exposure would be advantageous for this position
- We need someone who is 100% committed to success. You need a vision to grow the business by maintaining existing accounts alongside identifying and converting new leads to bring new business. .
- Your duties will include developing and executing strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our Customer base, motivating our sales team, assessing costs, and market analysis of the competition
- Demonstrate knowledge and present the Companies products in order to drive Sales
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales
- Lead and motivate staff to improve customer service with clients.
- Design and implement strategic plans to reach sales targets.
- Cultivate lasting relationships with customers to grow customer loyalty.
- Identify new prospective clients and follow the process through to closing the sale.
- Develop and promote weekly, monthly and quarterly sales objectives.
- Produce detailed and accurate sales reports for the board of directors.
- Work with customers to better understand their business needs and goals.
- Assess costs, competition, and supply and demand to identify selling prices.
- Establish a sales training program to train new employees.
- Liaise with senior managers to assess company performance.
- Organise and attend sales exhibitions, events.
Interested, and from the lift industry? To apply for the Head of Lift Sales Position, here are your two options:
- Competitive salary package which is negotiable
- Competitive holiday and pension package
- A genuinely exciting company to work for
- Progressive opportunities available
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sunny More on 0116 254 5411 between 08:00 AM - 18:00 PM or drop me an email on and I will get back to you ASAP.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know