Trainee Assembly Engineer
Temp to perm
07:00 - 16:30 Mon-Fri
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our ever-growing team located in Birstall. Due to a growth in business, we are now looking to expand the team of expert engineers to accommodate the increasing workload. We specialize in the design, manufacturing, installation and maintenance of vital equipment used in various industries.
The following benefits are available to the successful ‘assembly engineer’
- £9.50 PH
- 25 days holiday plus 1 extra for birthdays
- Overtime paid at time & half
- Pension scheme
- Pay rise once qualified
- Team social nights
This job role is accessible from; Thurmaston, East Goscote, Syston, Birstall and Leiceser
The successful Assembly operative will be working for an employer who….
- Recognizes talent and gives an equal opportunity to progress and improve.
- Offers full training and ongoing support.
- Maintains a fun working environment.
As the successful assembly operative, you are likely to have significant experience in the following …..
- Has had previous experience working in an engineering environment
- Has a positive mental attitude and high motivation to want to succeed.
- Previous experience working with handheld tools.
- Holds a valid driving license.
About Precision People
This assembly operative is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to production managers.
We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton so get in touch today. Interested?
To apply for the assembly operative position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Tom on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.
Ref: Trainee Assembly engineer