(Lift Installation Team)
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 ,000 (plus bonuses)
Company car or truck tax efficient All expenses paid, Phone, 25 days Holiday, Pension
Role Coverage: North West & London on occasion
Commutable from: Warrington, Leeds, Manchester, Sheffield, Doncaster, Liverpool, Bolton
Are you a Lift Installation Engineer with experience managing projects and supervising junior engineers?
Are you looking for a company that can offer you the stepping stone in your career to become a Project Manager in the lift industry?
Due to continual growth in a buoyant industry, we are on the look-out for a skilled Lift Installation Engineer with experience running your own projects. Or an experienced Project Manager capable of delivering new construction projects on time and under budget where possible.
The role coverage will be North West predominantly with travel down to London on occasion to manage projects. (fully implemented) Therefore the Lift Installation Manager must live a commutable distance from the North West.
Depending on your experience in the lift industry working on passenger lift installations as an Engineer or Project Manager will determine your basic salary, our client will pay up to £45,000 basic salary plus overtime on top. Bonuses will be paid for completing projects early and various incentives through the year to earn additional salary. You will manage your own installation projects.
If you have experience as a Project Manager, Installation Project Manager, Field Manager, Lift Installation Manager, Lift Installation Engineer or Lift Engineer with exposure to Installation projects in the Lift and Escalator industry we want to hear from you!
Project Manager Site supervision process:
* Accountable for the delivery of the refurbishment project & Site Safety
* Responsible for securing efficient management of environmental aspects of the refurbishments (waste handling, hazardous material, minimisation of travel)
* Accountable for the financial results of the project
* Prepares the overall refurbishment program and resource planning
* Responsible for planning and organising the delivery and storage of materials and tools to the site and placing the orders to subcontractors and Non company factory material suppliers
* Responsible for site preparations and follow-up of site readiness
* Collaborates with accounts payable / controlling to ensure site activities are planned and executed in accordance with contractual payment terms and actual payments received.
* Accountable for final testing of the equipment and handover to maintenance
Customer and Subcontractor relationship management:
* Accountable for customer satisfaction and quality of modernisation work completed.
* Accountable for sub-contractor quality and safety performance
* Single point of contact towards the customer during installation regarding site management, responsible for internal and external communication during the project
* Aims at achieving allocated sales targets and add-on sales and variations during modernisation's
* Develops and maintains a cordial and professional relationship with the subcontractors
People management / Leadership:
* Accountable for people (site operatives) development and well-being, and managing the performance of the team and individuals.
* Determines objectives, plans as well as organises, communicates, controls, and motivates the installation team
* Identifies field operative training needs and manages training plans
Interested in this Installation Manager role for new lift installs, reference Job I.D 50463 - and get in touch today!
"This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ben Marmon on 44 (0) 116 2545411 or email with your resume and questions and I will reply with more detail
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Technical, Engineering, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of technical candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of technical roles from Design Engineers, Service Managers, Mechanical Service Engineers, up to Maintenance and Production Managers. We have many technical roles both in the Midlands and throughout the UK, so get in touch today.