Would you be interested in discussing this fantastic opportunity to take ownership of a new company CRM System?
Does leading the technology within the manufacturing and sales process to ensure the company has accurate customer and market data to allow targeted campaigns to existing and potential customers excite you?
This is a new full-time position with a leading manufacturing business, managing a new CRM system, where you will make a significant contribution to its implementation and ongoing development.
What do you need to be successful in?
- Development and implementation of an overall strategy for the analysis of all CRM activities
- Analysis and optimisation of CRM processes and automation of existing reports and data selections
- Creation and updating of the CRM manual as well as conception and implementation of CRM training
- You will have a degree in communication sciences, business administration, IT, business informatics or similar/related/comparable
- At least 2 years of professional experience in CRM, ideally in a sales environment
- Strong technical and commercial awareness as you will need to use the data to help guide our sales, marketing and development activity.
SQL/SAP experience will be advantageous!!
Click the apply now button or call Sandy Seta, Head of Practice on 0116 254 5411.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.