Product Development Manager - R&D Manager - Building Products
Sector - Building Materials - Construction
Location - Nottingham, Mansfield, Matlock, Chesterfield, Newark
Salary DOE - £30-45k plus bonus
An exciting opportunity has arisen within a growing Midlands building products manufacturing business, for a Product Development Manager to champion the New Product Development (NPD) in developing new ranges for new markets. We are looking for a commercially savvy entrepreneur that wants the scope to drive new products forward into multiple markets.
The role will include:
Research New technologies and their application
Develop and design products for market input
Preparing technical Documentation
Obtain relevant certifications
Manage full life cycle of new product all the way through production, including test plans
Provide training to customers, Sales and production
Implement NPD & product change initiatives
Champion brainstorming for new products/brands with other Team Members
What we are looking for:
- Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint proficient
- Good administration skills required.
- Good attention to detail essential.
- Commercial awareness and understanding
- Project Management / Timeline Management experience
- Ability to fit within a small Team, be flexible and react to changing environment.
- Must have experience in this role within a building products environment
Precision Recruitment posts this Area Sales Manager role, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction, and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our tenth year, we have placed hundreds of Sales Professionals in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of Sales Positions from Internal Sales, Area Sales Managers, Regional Sales Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors
We have many Roles throughout the UK so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Product Development Manager Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Natalie Chapman on 0116 254 5411 between 8am -5.30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but need to know more to see if it matches what I am looking for" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system