Paying £10.50 - £11 per hour overtime paid at a premium
This is a great opportunity for a Welder in Leicester commutable from Thurmaston, Syston, Hamilton, Evington and surrounding areas
0800 - 1700 Mon to Thurs
0800 - 1330 Friday
The successful welder will be working for a well established company who takes pride in the work they produce
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor and has a full order book for 2020 and the 1st 2 quarters of 2021
The successful welder/fabricator will be a proactive and competent member of the fabrication team
Main responsibilities include:
- The fabrication and mig welding of mild Steel
Work may include:
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
- Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal
- Reading engineering drawing
- MIG Welding mild steel
- Mig Welding experience
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
- The role requires physical activity including lifting.
Overtime available paid at a premium
Interested? To apply for the Welder/fabricator Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 0116 2545411 between 0730- 5pm or email email@example.com