Paying up to £12.50 per hour with overtime paid at a premium
This is a great opportunity for a Fabricator in Leicester commutable from Hinckley, Whetstone, Blaby and surrounding areas
0700 - 1700 Mon to Friday
Unlimited overtime paid at a premium
The successful welder will be working for a leading specialist who has an enviable reputation with its competitors
Keeps a well run, clean and efficient shop floor and has a full order book for 2020 and able to offer unlimited overtime which is paid at a premium.
The successful steel fabricator /welder will be a proactive and competent member of the fabrication team
Main responsibilities include:
- The fabrication and mig welding of mild Steel
Work may include:
- Setting up and operating fabricating machines;
- Use of hand tools to cut, bend and straighten sheet metal;
- Shaping metal over blocks or forms using hammer;
- Inspecting, assembling and smoothing seams and joints of welded, brazed or burred surfaces
- Reading engineering drawing
- Mig Welding mild steel
- Minimum 3 years experience steel fabrication
- Have fabrication qualifications
- Mig Welding mid to heavy gauge
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to the organisation’s ever changing requirements are a priority.
- Self motivated with a drive for results and continual improvement.
- The role requires physical activity including lifting.
Overtime available paid at a premium
Interested? To apply for the Structural Steel Fabricator Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon on 01162545411 between 0730- 5pm or email firstname.lastname@example.org
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Fabricator welder