CNC ROUTER AND MANUAL MACHINERY
WINDOW AND DOOR MANUFACTURING
CORBY - NN17
UP TO £12.00 PER HOUR
Are you an experienced Wood Machinist looking for work in the Corby area? My client are looking for a skilled Machinist to join their shop floor team.
Duties will include:
- Operating the following wood machines: 5 Head Tennors, Spindles Moulders, Morticers, CNC Machines and Panel Saws
- Experience in the use of the above machines is essential, with the ability to read drawings
and setting out
- Machining jobs to works order sheets and drawings
- Using various types of tools and wood machinery
- Ensuring quality is kept to the highest possible standard
- Helping the department meet deadlines
- Working as part of a skilled team
- Helping the company make sure ISO 9001/FSC/ISO14001 standards are met
- Experienced Wood Machinist, able to use 5 Head Tennors, Spindles Moulders, Morticers, CNC Routers and Panel Saws
- Timber product experience
- Expert in creating quality products
- Can work from technical drawings
- Hardworking and takes responsibility in making sure deadlines are met
- Mon to Thurs 7.00-16.00, Fri 7.00-13.00 - 40 hours basic
- Overtime rates: 40-45 hrs @ x1.25, 45 hrs @ x1.5
- Pay rate dependant on experience and skill level - Up to £12.00ph
Interested? To apply for this Wood Machinist position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
This CNC Router Machinist vacancy is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Surface Grinder / Toolmaker
Lapping (Metrology Grinding) training provided
Jones & Shipman or similar
Corby - NN17
Up to £30k per annum
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Manual Machinist / Toolmaker with Surface Grinding experience on Jones & Shipman machines (or similar). Lapping / Metrology training will be provided.
Based in Corby, this Surface Grinding role is commutable from Northampton, Kettering, Market Harborough, Rugby, Lutterworth, Stamford, Oakham, Fleckney, Uppingham, Melton Mowbray, Peterborough, Huntingdon, Bedford, Leicester and Wellingborough.
A leading metrology company with an impressive client base
Operate a technically advanced calibration laboratory with niche equipment
Are also a specialist manufacturer of bespoke products
Working on a variety of Manual Surface Grinding machinery, for a leading Metrology company
To become skilled in lapping processes and company proprietary manufacturing techniques
Interpret technical drawings to ascertain production requirements
Plan workloads and ensure personal output targets are met
Monitor quality of work
Liaise with the Office Manager and Laboratory Manager on delivery time scales.
Paying £25,000-£30,000 depending on experience
As the successful Lapping Precision Machinist you will be an experienced Surface Grinder Machinist who is looking for a new challenge
The ability to read engineering drawings and research new production methods would also be advantageous
Keen to learn and motivation to develop is essential
To apply for the Surface Grinding Machinist position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.