Field Service Engineer
CNC Machine Tools
Starting salary up to £45K DOE
M62 Corridor - LS11
Monday to Friday day shifts
33 Days holiday, Overtime, Paid door to door, hybrid vehicle provided, Tools provided
Are you a skilled CNC Field Service or Maintenance Engineer looking for your next opportunity to develop and progress within your career? This is a great opportunity to establish yourself at the forefront of an industry-leading CNC machinery specialist and become a product expert.
As a CNC Field Service Engineer you will be responsible for the installation, maintenance and servicing of over 5000 CNC machines across the UK & Ireland, predominantly over your local patch along the M62 corridor.
Suitable locations may include: Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield or Manchester.
The Role of Field Service Engineer:
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in:
Commissioning & Installation Engineer
HVAC / Containment Systems - Leeds based - LS25
Covering UK & European Travel
Up to £42k per annum, depending on experience
Stay away allowance, Private Healthcare, Early finish Friday
Are you a commissioning or installation engineer with experience working on HVAC or Air Flow Systems? If yes, read on….
My client designs, manufactures and installs HVAC containment systems across the UK and Europe. They are currently looking for a Commissioning / Installation Engineer to join their team. Ideal for candidates based in or around Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, York, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Halifax or Doncaster.
The Role of Commissioning Engineer:
- 50% based in the workshop assembling and fitting brand new HVAC containment systems
- 50% travelling to site in a small team of 2-3 engineers to install the system
- Mechanical assembly
- Testing (FAT)
- Dismantling, packing and shipping
- On site assembly (UK and European)
- Final inspection (SAT)
- Client training and handover
- Customer sites are based across the UK and Europe
- Can involve staying away from home for up to 2 weeks at a time
- All training can be provided for the right candidate
- Working from engineering drawings and schematics
Minimum Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous mechanical fitting, assembly or installation experience on FMCG, pharma or processing machinery
- Has previous experience of installing steel panels, filters, fans or sensors onto machinery or equipment
- Previous site installation and commissioning experience is essential
- Has had previous experience with international travel and holds a valid passport
- Containment experience desirable
- Able to work from drawings
- Happy to work away from home up to 30% of the time
- Motivated and excellent team player
- Able to commute to the LS25 area with own transport
- Starting salary range is from £35k up to £42k per annum
- Salary offered will be based on current skill and experience
- Working hours Monday-Thursday 7:30am-4pm, Friday 7:30-2pm (when not on site)
- Daily stay away bonus is £30 for UK and £35 if abroad
- Access to company pool vehicle for site visits
- Travel, accommodation and food is provided when working on site
- Holiday is 28 days along with some extra discretionary days at Xmas
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare
Interested? To apply for this Commissioning Engineer position, here are your two options:
Area Sales Manager - North UK (Gas Struts/Motion/Fluid Controls)
Are you currently a Area Sales Manager or Business Development Manager looking for a new challenge?? My client are a very reputable company who offer bespoke & made to order products within numerous sectors including Medical, Off Highway, Military, Industrail Automation to name a few. They pride themselves on providing a 1st class experience and aftercare when working with their customers, they are continually seeing year on year growth. They are after a 'HUNTER' to identify and secure new business, you don't have to be qualified engineer but must have an understanding of how Gas Struts work.
We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated sales professional to join the team with a proven track record of sales success. You will be responsible for selling Gas Struts, Springs & Dampers to prospective client within the North of the UK. The candidate will be ideally based around the M62/M1 corridor but my client will consider individuals who are happy to travel within 2 hours North from their East Midlands HQ.
Responsibilities for the Area Sales Manager:
Covering UK & European Travel
Leeds based - LS25
Up to £35k per annum, depending on experience
Early finish Friday, Private Healthcare
Are you a mechanically skilled engineer or technician with installation/fitting experience or the desire to move into this type of role? If yes, read on….
My client designs, manufactures and installs HVAC containment systems across the UK and Europe. They are currently looking for a Mechanical Installation Engineer to join their team. Ideal for candidates based in or around Leeds, Bradford, Wakefield, York, Huddersfield, Barnsley, Halifax or Doncaster.
The Role of Installation Engineer: