Technical Director of Noise
Location- Leeds, Bristol or London
Salary- £70,000 - £90,000
Precision is currently representing a growing consultancy firm, with established offices across the North of the United Kingdom, offering technical, engineering and advisory services to the public and private sector.
They have had exceptional growth over the past 3 years. They are now looking for a Technical Director to support with further growth in the South of England, working from either Leeds, Bristol or London.
You will help to lead the development and expansion of the Noise division, specifically focusing on their 3 main sectors:
Industrial, Renewable Energy and Oil & Gas.
- The development and the expansion of the noise division across the UK
- Responsibility for the Noise team, with wider responsibility for other divisions when required
- Building upon and developing new relationships with clients across Noise, Environmental and Sustainability
- Developing client strategies, working with the Director of Advisory Services to penetrate the market further
- Recruit and build the team within noise further, looking to grow the team across 2020
As the successful Technical Director of Noise you are likely to have significant experience in the following in…
- 10 years experience within Noise, within a consultancy environment
- Post graduate degree in a relevant subject
- Be a member (MIOA) or associate member (AMIOA) of the Institute of Acoustics
- Strong experience of bidding/tendering and business development
- Commercially aware with good client facing skills, the ability to price work and evaluate risks and prepare proposals
- Strong technical knowledge of noise, and an understanding of the legislation and planning policy within acoustics
- Ability to lead and develop teams, with a proven background in building strong teams
- Entrepreneurial, and a self starter
Interested? To apply for the Technical Director here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Alice Wright on 0116 254 5411 between 8 am - 5 pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.