Midlands based business - Home based
Salary: c£50,000 Car Bonus
An established growing business with huge investment, who are looking to expand their sales function. A manufacturer of bespoke machinery for the automation world which functions from their modern facility.
- Machinery, robotics, control systems, production lines and tooling
- Growing SME
- A forward thinking organisation with invest and growth
- A company which boasts one of the highest staff retention rates in the industry
- Set targets, performance plans, and rigorous, objective standards for sales representatives
- Meet with reps one-on-one weekly to review performance, progress, and targets
- Deliver quarterly performance reviews for each individual sales engineer
- Mentor individual sales representatives one-on-one through phone work and prospecting help sessions to help them improve sales performance
- Participate in planned sales visits and site visits Managing customer needs,Maintain / develop an understanding of customer needs and monitor their preferences
- Resolve escalated customer issues and customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Provide expertise and sound commercial sense when setting and adjusting quotations and tenders
Managing the business
- Determine and assign sales areas, budget and targets and goals
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and for the sales engineers and the wider team to the SMT
- Develop sales strategies to acquire new clients
- Track sales team metrics and share them with business management team at monthly board meetings
- Analyse sales data on sales results and develop plans to address performance gaps.
- Collaborate with Production, Engineering and Tendering to ensure the most effective solutions are offered to clients
- Prepare Sales cost budgets and approve sales expenditure
- Monitor competition, economic indicators, and industry trends
- Advance one's own professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and other industry training, participating in professional societies and industry networks
- Competitive salary package (Negotiable)
- The chance to be part of a market leader within their industry
- Excellent training/progression package
Interested? To apply for the Sales Engineer Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Scott Mckechnie on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you ASAP.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.