paying £10.61 per hour
Our client is looking for a welder fabricator who has the ability to MIG and TIG weld and fabricate to join their successful team.
Hours of Work
Monday – Thursday
7.30am – 4pm
7.30am – 1.30pm
38-hour working week Full-Time
Located in Birmingham city centre commutable from Coventry, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Walsall and Wednesdbury.
Our client is a well established company with an enviable reputation within the industry and are looking to appoint an experienced Welder for a full-time role within an expanding business.
- Welding components for the rail industry up to a thickness of 6mm.
- Using MIG and TIG techniques
- Working off your own initiative along with the capability to read and work from engineering drawings are both essential to this role.
The ideal candidate must be:
An experienced TIG/MIG Welder with experience of working with Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Mild Steel.
Must be able to read and work from Engineering/CAD drawings.
Highly motivated person as you will be expected to work on your own initiative although you will still need to operate well within a team environment.
Someone who is capable of working to deadlines and within time frames and who can work well under pressure.
1. Maintain a clean and safe working area to meet the requirements of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality
2. Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, to ensure compliance with the accredited
Integrated Management System.
3. Wear PPE as required in accordance with Risk Assessments and all written instructions.
4. Practice and maintain 5S disciplines in accordance with quality standards.
5. Ensure hazardous waste is disposed of in accordance with the company environmental policy.
6. Undertake any other reasonable management request in line with the business needs.
Interested? To apply for the MIG/TIG Welder Position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 0730- 1730- 5pm or email email@example.com outside of these hours.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Ref: MIG/TIG welder