Paying up to £14 per hour
Commutable from Leicester, Wigston, Blaby, Whetstone, Enderby and surrounding areas
Our client is looking for a highly skilled and experienced sheet metal fabricator. The successful candidate will be expected to work with customers and our project management team to produce the best possible solution to their requirement.
The successful candidate will:
* Must have a good engineering background with the ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
* Must have a proven track record as a fabricator with minimum 3 years MIG/TIG welding experience as well as grinding and fine finishing skills
* Ability to work with all types of metal up to 12mm
* Must have good attention to detail
* Be able to finish a product to a very high standard
* Be punctual and a good time keeper
* Be confident, organised and methodical
* Be enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to motivate others
* Work well as a team member
* Be able to problem solve and come up with solutions
Plenty of opportunities for personal development and individual growth prospects.
40 hours per week (Monday to Friday) plus overtime (Evening and weekends) at competitive overtime rates.
Salary range £11-£14 per hour depending on experience.
Interested? To apply for the Fabricator , here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or email
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.