Experienced Welder/ Fabricator
Our client is a growing company that specialises in bespoke manufacturing.
Hours Of Work:
Monday - Friday 07:00 - 15:30
Overtime available where applicable
Salary: £10-£13 per hour
Experienced Welder/ Fabricator to join our client
Our work mainly ranges from 1.2mm to 5mm however we do work with thicker gauges on occasions up to 20mm.
The role includes the fabrication of mild steel and galvanised steel however stainless-steel would be a positive as well as experience in power rolls.
- Apprentice trained or have good experience in welding and fabrication of mild steel and galvanized steel
- Competent in working from engineering drawings provided
- Demonstrate the ability of welding, fabricating, cutting, drilling, cleaning and polishing
- Meet given deadlines
- Abide by health and safety rules and cleanliness of own work area
- Effectively communicate with line manager and staff
- TIG Welding experience and use of power rolls desired but not essential.
Located on an industrial estate in the countryside so must have their own transportation for getting to and from work.
Interested? To apply for the Fabricator , here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 254 5411 between 8am - 5pm or email
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.