Stores Operative / Stores Person
Electronics Component Knowledge Required
Atherstone - CV9
Up To £9.50 Per Hour
Early Finish Friday
Are you an experienced Stores Person with a background in Electronics? If so, my expanding Warwickshire based client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
This vacancy is commutable from Nuneaton, Hinckley, Leicester and Coventry.
- Checking and putting together kits for the shop floor production teams
- Reading and understanding component sizes and values
- Working to job lists
- Looking at ways to improve efficiency in the department
- Keeping the Stores area clean and tidy
- Experienced Electronics Stores Operative / Stores Person
- Must have a background in Electronics as knowledge of the components is essential
- Able to understand sizes and quantity values
- You must be able to work to deadlines to make sure the supply of kits to the shop floor is efficient and avoids delays to manufacturing
- Full-Time, Monday to Thursday, 07.45-16.45, Friday, 07.45-12.45
- Free onsite parking
- Stable company
Interested? To apply for this Engineering Stores Person role, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.