The Role: Controls Engineer
My Client are opening a brand new site in Warwickshire and are recruiting for a Controls Engineer to add their control engineering expertise to the design and development of subsystems including electrical, controls, electro-mechannical and electro-hydraulic systems.
A company that is developing game changing product applications across many industries, to significantly impact global air quality and climate change for the better, opening a brand new site in Warwickshire, this is the right time to join a fantastic team!
The Right Person
- Carry out engineering calculations, component sizing and selection & system design
- Supporting the electrical and control systems design from concept to prototype build, including working in a defined document control & release environment
- Implementation of various design standards and practices including adherence to ISO9001, relevant european standards conformance, and quality management to achieve type certification
- Responsible for the implementation of safe system control design
The successful Controls Engineer will ideally be educated to degree level in a relevant discipline, as well as possessing the following key skills:
Interested? Here are your three options
- A minimum of 5 years relevant industrial experience in electronic & control systems, product research & development
- Experience within a Manufacturing Environment
- Proficient in industrial control programming (C, Ladder, FBD, Graphical Programming) and Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of programming environments such as B&R, NI, ABB etc
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email email@example.com with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.