- Management of a 400,000 sq ft DC - predominantly Warehouse operations.
- Engagement, Coaching and Mentoring of your teams.
- Implementation and maintenance of high performance standards across the site.
- Operational Improvement projects.
- A lot of Continuous Improvement and process improvement projects.
- Strong customer-centric focus within a multi-channel, e-commerce environment.
- Responsible for up to 400 heads agency within a fast-paced warehouse distribution operation.
- Able to plan labour & resource accordingly.
- Management of P&L of £10 million.
- A Senior logistics leader with a strong track record of pedigree and success, ideally within 3PL, Multi-Channel, E-Commerce or Retail Logistics operations.
- Understanding of WMS systems (either JDA/Red Prairie or Manhattan) would be desirable.
- Experience of managing sites 250,000 sq ft or upwards in size.
- Overall management responsibility for at least 300 heads or more.
- A very strong Change mindset. Able to influence Change, initiate Change and take your people with you on that journey.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Able to liaise with shop-floor to Board level.
- Experience of negotiating with Trade Unions would be desirable but not essential.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
Interested? To apply for the Warehouse Operations Manager Position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Steve Eston on 0116 254 5488 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision is committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Warehouse Operations Manager
This role would appeal to the following: Site Manager, Distribution Centre Manager, Warehouse Operations Manager, General Manager, Warehouse Manager, Logistics Manager, DC Manager, Operations Manager