- Management of a fleet of 60-80 own vehicles.
- Management of approximately 110 heads overall (which will flex up according to seasonality).
- A fast paced position delivering products for multiple clients across own and third party operations.
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of Third Party SLA's.
- Engagement and development of your people to become the best they can be.
- Driving operational excellence from the front - this role is a hands-on position.
- A lot of Continuous Improvement and Process Improvement projects.
- Change Management.
- Operational hands-on manager with a strong track record of Transport Management and delivery.
- Management of P&L of £2 million upwards within a transport setting.
- Management of a fleet of at least 40 vehicles.
- CPC National qualification is essential.
- A degree-holder or strong academic background is preferable.
- A very strong Change mindset.
- Able to influence Change, initiate Change and take your people with you on that journey.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Able to liaise with shop-floor to Board level.
- Someone who is motivated by an interesting, varied and challenging role.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Able to think beyond the obvious.
Interested? To apply for the Transport General Manager role, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Steve Eston on 0116 254 5488 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Transport General Manager