- Management of a team of 6-7 International Freight Forwarding (Road) staff.
- Commercially growing the distribution footprint for the business across Eastern Europe.
- A fast paced position delivering products for multiple clients.
- Implementation, maintenance and improvement of Third Party SLA's.
- Management of sub-contractors & freight partners across Europe (in particular Eastern Europe).
- Engagement and development of your people to become the best they can be.
- Driving operational excellence from the front - this role is a hands-on position.
- Change Management.
- Managed at senior level within European Freight Forwarding Distribution or European Road Transport.
- Management of P&L of £2 million upwards within a transport setting.
- Strong & demonstrable background within Eastern European Road Transport.
- A very strong Change mindset.
- Able to influence Change, initiate Change and take your people with you on that journey.
- Customer focused mentality.
- Someone who is motivated by an interesting, varied and challenging role.
- Keen to leave a lasting impact and legacy on the wider business.
- Able to think beyond the obvious and think commercially to benefit & grow the business.
- This role would suit a commercially thinking European Transport Manager.
Interested? To apply for the Transport & Freight Manager - Eastern Europe role, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Steve Eston on 0116 254 5488 between 8am - 5pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
Ref: Transport & Freight Manager - Eastern Europe