TRAINEE ELECTRONICS SMT OPERATOR
FULL TRAINING GIVEN - SOME ELECTRONICS EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
ATTITUDE AND DESIRE TO LEARN ESSENTIAL
ATHERSTONE - CV9
DAY SHIFTS - STARTING RATE £8.21 PER HOUR
FREE PARKING ONSITE
Our established client specialises in Electronics Retail and Repair and are currently looking for either skilled or trainee Surface Mount Machine Technicians.
Commutable from Tamworth, Hinckley, Nuneaton, Leicester and Coventry.
- SMT machine operating
- Working to specifications
- Completing internal IPC certifications
- Working as part of a thriving team
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Any recent experience or training within electronics
- Keen to learn and develop into a specialist SMT Operative
- Must not have any unspent criminal convictions
- Positive attitude at all times
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and a high standard of personal performance
- Flexible and reliable
- Team Player
- Starting rate of £8.21 per hour
- Pay progression
- Other benefits when permanent
- Free onsite parking
- Day Shifts
- Monday to Thursday, 07.45-16.45
- Friday, 07.45-12.45
Interested? To apply for this Trainee Electronics position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.