Trainee Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator with aspirations to develop into a future contracts engineer / project manager. This is a great opportunity for a Trainee Contracts Engineer in Leicester commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Hinckley, Wigston, Narborough, Whetstone, Blaby, Enderby, Aylestone, Loughborough.
Paying £18 - 22K 25 days holiday & early finish on a Friday, working for an established sheet metal engineering company.
The successful Trainee Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator will be working for an employer who:
- Is a leading, established, sheet metal engineering company.
- Designs, manufactures and installs bespoke engineering solutions in the specialist applications industry.
Key role and responsibilities for this Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator role;
- This busy Trainee Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator role is a challenging office based role; you will be assisting the Contracts Engineers / Project Managers in organising and managing all contracts for the company
- You will be the focal point for contact with customers
- You will essentially be helping to effectively manage the product from design to installation which will entail booking transport and lifting equipment
- liaising with installations teams, site operatives and electricians, stock administration, organising utilities
- ensuring successful delivery and installation and liaising with customers re any issues or queries
Minimum requirements for this Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator role;
- The successful Trainee Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator could be a recent engineering graduate who aspires to develop into a future contracts engineer / project manager
- you may have up to 2 years experience in a similar projects administration / co-ordination type role within an engineering company.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential, as is a strong administration discipline.
- You need to be computer literate and have good Excel skills.
About Precision Recruitment
This Trainee Contracts Engineer / Project Administrator role is posted by Precision Recruitment, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Construction and Sales Recruitment. Operating in our fourteenth year, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision cover the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Design Engineers, Quality Managers and Production Managers.
Interested? To apply for the Trainee Contracts Engineer / Projects Administrator position, here are your three options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and lets talk through your experience. Ask for Chantelle Monger on 0116 254 5411 between 08:30 - 17:30
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to be get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
3. "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Ref: 17366 Project Administrator