The Role: Technical Sales Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Sales Engineer with experience selling into the Electrical Industry. The successful candidate would be responsible for growing and developing the Scotland, North East and Northern Ireland areas and will report to the National Sales Manager.
A leading manufacturer of wiring accessories & switchgear whom specialise in the domestic, commercial, retail & industrial sectors throughout the UK.
The Right Person
- Develop new business whilst growing the existing electrical contractor base
- Influence & develop the consulting/specifier customer base
- Client meetings to present products
- Maintain and develop relationships within our electrical distributor network
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will have experience selling into the Electrical Industry as well as the following key attributes:
Interested? Here are your three options
- Proven Success in a Field Based Role
- Experience working and or selling into the Electrical Industry
- A good level of commercial awareness
- Experience of selling a Technical Product
- An effective communicator, competent with dealing with customers and colleagues
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.