Technical Sales Engineer
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Sales Engineer, with various locations across the UK. Paying £45,000 with OTE £70,000 depending on experience for a market leading supplier of cutting tools to the metalworking and precision engineering industry.
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will be working for
- A leading supplier worldwide of cutting tools.
- An established company who have been experiencing rapid growth.
- A company that supplies the aerospace, automotive and general engineering industries.
As the successful Technical Sales Engineer you are likely to have significant experience in the following in…..
- The sales of cutting tools, tool holding or machine tools into metalworking industries.
- Selling a high profile product into distribution and end users.
- Strong CNC/precision engineering background.
- Strong drive and hunger to succeed with a willingness to travel.
The successful Technical Sales Engineer will be..
- Highly motivated to succeed.
- Career driven and hungry.
- An approachable and sociable character.
- Seeking a role offering longevity and stability.
The following benefits are available to the successful 'Technical Sales Engineer'
- Salary: £45,000 p.a depending on experience with an OTE of £70,000
- 25 days holiday bank holidays.
- Company car, phone, laptop and expenses.
Interested? To apply for the Technical Sales Engineer Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Harry Pemberton on 0116 254 5411 between 8.30am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know.
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.