The Role: Technical Engineer
Due to an increase in business and growth, my client is looking to recruit an experienced Technical Engineer with knowledge of low voltage distribution switchgear. The successful candidate would work with and report to the Technical Manager.
A company that specialises in the production of both Industrial and Domestic Switchgear. Designing and developing their products with the future in mind, offering fully bespoke packages tailored to their customers needs and requirements.
The Right Person
- Produce Technical Drawings using AutoCAD
- Handle Technical phone calls to assist customers with problem solving and product advice
- Occasional site visits alongside the Technical Manager
- Oversee the running of the Test Room
- Responsible for issuing day to day orders and requisition of equipment
- Liaise with production personnel on constructional requirements
- Following Projects from quotation through to completion including final test and inspection
The successful Technical Engineer will have experience and knowledge of Low Voltage Switchgear as well as the following key skills:
Interested? Here are your three options
- Experience with Low Voltage Distribution Switchgear, Circuit Breakers & Fuse Gear
- The ability to produce and understand Technical Drawings using AutoCAD
- Experience of checking and testing products up to 800 amps at Low Voltage
- Knowledge of BSEN 61349 Specification
1. “This is the job for me, I meet all the requirements” – Call now and let’s talk through your experience. Ask for Jon Webster on between 8.30am – 5.30pm
2. “I think I’m right for this position, but I’m not sure about some of the detail” – Click “apply now” so I can read your CV and come back to you.
3. “I’m interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me” – email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and questions and I will reply with more detail.
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system.