Contracts Manager - Interiors
Location:Epsom, Sutton, Broydon, Leatherhead, Woking, Guildford, Farnborough
Salary: 35k per annum, plus car
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Contracts Manager at a market-leading and established interiors manufacturing company
You will be based at our Head Office; however, you will be required to visit sites across London and the South East.
You will be responsible for the running of a number of contracts at any one time, from the receipt from the sales team through to the handover and completion.
Responsibilities of the Contracts Manager:
- Ensuring all projects are delivered against budget and timescale.
- Leading and managing Project teams on the projects under your control.
- Reporting to Directors on progress/programme/and cost control on allocated projects.
- Assisting the Operations Department in dealing with suppliers, as necessary.
- Ensuring close coordination and communication with Main Contractor/Client/Subcontractor.
- To ensure all site related Risk Assessments and Method Statements are in place and issued
- Manage own workload and areas of responsibility.
- Agreeing monthly subcontractors' applications; ensuring correct documentation is in place and in line with budget/order.
- Agreeing and finalising sub contract/supplier accounts in conjunction with QS.
- To comply and ensure you and those under your control comply with all Company polices including Health & Safety.
- Any other duties relevant to the role or as determined by the Director.
Requirements of the Contracts Manager:
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential
- Valid SMSTS/CSCS would be an advantage
- Proven track record of leading and delivering successful projects
- Strong client interface
- A high degree of initiative and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership and management skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
We have many Sales roles throughout the UK so get in touch today.
Interested? To apply for the Team Leader - Customer Service Position, here are your two options:
- "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Ria Stevens on 0116 254 5433 between 8am - 5pm
- "I think I'm right for this position, but need to know more to see if it matches what I am looking for" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
Precision are committed to keeping our candidates informed and offer a guaranteed response within 7 days when applying through the application system
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Sales, Engineering, Technical and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of Sales candidates in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of Sales roles from, Field Sales Executives, Sales & Marketing Managers, Internal Sales, Technical Sales Managers, Business Development Managers through to Sales Directors. We have many Sales roles around the throughout the UK, so get in touch today.