Stores Operative / Stores Person with Counterbalance FLT licence
Ashby De La Zouch LE55
Commutable from Derby, Coalville, Swadlincote, and surrounding areas
Up To £11.50 umb Per Hour
0800 - 1630 Mon - Friday
Are you an experienced Stores Person with a current Counterbalance FLT licence. If so, my Leicestershire based client may have the perfect opportunity for you.
Stores Operator - THE ROLE:
- Checking and putting together kits for the shop floor production teams
- Reading and understanding component sizes and values
- Working to job lists
- Keeping the Stores area clean and tidy
- Operating a counterbalance FLT
Stores person - THE PERSON:
- Experienced Stores Operative / Stores Person
- Able to understand sizes and quantity values
- Must have a current counterbalance Licence
- Free onsite parking
- Stable company
Interested? To apply for this Engineering Stores Person role, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Sharon Pickering on 0116 2545411 or email between 0730 am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.