Goods In / SAGE
Engineering / Manufacturing Industry
Leicester - LE4
Up to £10.50 per hour
Our established Metal Manufacturing client is currently looking for a Stock and Warehouse Controller to join their team on day shifts.
Based in Leicester, Leicestershire.
The successful applicant will be responsible for organising and improving a busy warehouse within an engineering and manufacturing firm.
- Goods in / booking in
- Updating SAGE software
- Re-organising the warehouse to improve efficiency
- Stock count
- Working with other supervisors to grow and develop the business
- Supervising others
Key Skills / Experience Required:
- Previous experience as a Stock Controller, Warehouse Controller, Warehouse Supervisor or Production Supervisor
- Engineering or manufacturing experience is essential
- SAGE experience is required
- Hard-working and motivated
- Some supervisory experience is preferred
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Starting pay rate of up to £10.50 per hour
- Onsite parking
- Day Shifts, Mon to Thurs 08.00-17.00. Fri 08.00-14.00
Interested? To apply for this Warehouse Controller position, here are your two options:
1. "This is the job for me! When can I start?" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Dan Henderson on between 8.30am - 5.30pm.
2. "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough to get an interview" - Click "apply now" so I can read your CV and let you know
About Precision People
This role is posted by Precision People, specialists in Engineering, Technical, Consultancy, Sales and Executive Search Recruitment. Operating since 2004, we have placed hundreds of engineers in fantastic new roles. Precision covers the whole spectrum of engineering roles from Welders, Fabricators, CNC Machinists, Panel Wireman up to Production Managers. We have many engineering roles around the East Midlands including Leicester, Coventry, Derby, Nottingham, Coalville and Northampton, so get in touch today.