Mechanical Installation Engineer
OTE £42,000 - £50,000 P60 package
The important stuff
- £12 - 16 p/hr overtime after 37.5 hours
- Overtime is x1.5 Monday through Saturday and x2.0 on a Sunday
- Pension Holidays training company van use fuel card
What and why?
I need a Mechanical Installation Engineer to install a varied range of capital equipment within the water industry. This is due to an ever expanding order book and a recent leaver within the team.
As the Mechanical Installation Engineer you will be responsible for covering the UK and will be away from home a few times a week.
On a day to day basis you will be;
- Travelling to site to collect the company van, paperwork and any tools or equipment you may need
- You will be part of a two man team, tasked with installing machinery used within water processing and treatment
- Arrive at site, meet with the client and then start to unload the wagons via a crane or telehandler
- Carry out the mechanical installation of pumps, aerators, pipework, rotating machinery, tanks, vessels, filters and so on. some machinery is the size of a car.....some is 30m long and 5m wide!
- Working safely with the H&S guidelines along with keeping accurate paper or electronics records
What am I looking for?
To be successful in your application for the role of Mechanical Installation Engineer, I am looking for someone who;
- Possesses an NVQ level 3 (apprenticeship) or above in a mechanical discipline
- Has experience in the build and or installation of machinery or large structures
Precision People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.